| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Montgomery Al in April is somewhat warm at 18.2 °C (64.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly dry. Circa 114mm (4.5in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 13:23 long with an average length of 12:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Montgomery Al April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Montgomery Al, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Montgomery Al:
- Birmingham, Alabama, Usa - 144.6 kms (89.8 miles) NNW
- Tuscaloosa, Al, Usa - 149 kms (92.6 miles) NW
- Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa - 168.8 kms (104.9 miles) WNW
- Greensboro, Al, Usa - 168.8 kms (104.9 miles) WNW
- Thomasville, Al, Usa - 154.3 kms (95.9 miles) WSW
- Selma, Al, Usa - 65.6 kms (40.8 miles) WSW
- Talladega, Al, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) NNE
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) ENE
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) ENE
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 179.5 kms (111.5 miles) ENE
- Highland Home, Al, Usa - 50.3 kms (31.3 miles) SE
- De Funiak Springs, Fl, Usa - 149.4 kms (92.9 miles) SSE