| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Montgomery Al in October is somewhat warm at 18.8 °C (65.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.7 °C (78.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.8 °C (53.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry. Only 62.2mm (2.4in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 10:51 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Montgomery Al October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Montgomery Al, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Montgomery Al:
- Birmingham, Alabama, Usa - 144.6 kms (89.8 miles) NNW
- Tuscaloosa, Al, Usa - 149 kms (92.6 miles) NW
- Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa - 168.8 kms (104.9 miles) WNW
- Greensboro, Al, Usa - 168.8 kms (104.9 miles) WNW
- Thomasville, Al, Usa - 154.3 kms (95.9 miles) WSW
- Selma, Al, Usa - 65.6 kms (40.8 miles) WSW
- Talladega, Al, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) NNE
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) ENE
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) ENE
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 179.5 kms (111.5 miles) ENE
- Highland Home, Al, Usa - 50.3 kms (31.3 miles) SE
- De Funiak Springs, Fl, Usa - 149.4 kms (92.9 miles) SSE